Every NL Classifieds ad has a default expiration date of 8 weeks from the posted date. In the off chance your item has not sold in that time, rather than recreate, you can reactivate and save time!
Hit the jump to learn more and get your items sold!
So you've posted your listing, shared it on your social networks and it has received tons of views, but for some reason or another the right buyer hasn't come along yet. It has expired and you'd like to have it posted again. Instead of posting a new listing from scratch, rewriting your description, filling all the information out and uploading your images again, it's much easier to reactivate your existing listing.
Follow this guide to learn how to reactivate an old ad on your account.
1.You must be logged into your NL Classifieds account in order to access and reactivate your listings (ads). You can do this by clicking "Login" at the top right hand corner of the nlclassifieds.com homepage.
2. Login with your full email address (example: email@example.com) and password.
3. Once successfully logged into your NL Classifieds account, you will see the below screen. Click "My Listings" (circled in red) to see all of your existing ads.
4. You will now see all of your NL Classifieds listings (ads). Here we see an Inactive listing, shown in grey, and the top of an Active listing, shown in green.
5. Find the inactive ad (must be grey - red ads as seen below are suspended and cannot be reactivated or edited) you would like to reactivate and click the Activate button.
6. You will then see a dialogue box like in the below image. Click Activate to reactivate the selected ad.
7. When done successfully, your grey (inactive) ad will then turn green (active).
8. Congratulations, you have successfully reactivated your inactive listing (ad)!
As always, you can reach us by phone at 709-237-7300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns.
NL Classifieds, Something For Everyone!
Glad that you have shared this tip. Now I know how to reactivate an ad this time. Anyway, if you're from Scottsdale looking for a house cleaner, I recommend you check this website: https://www.homecleaningservicescottsdale.com/.ReplyDelete
I've been looking for this trick. I never thought that ads can be reactivated but I'd like to ask, is reactivation still free? Anyway, get the best tile cleaner to take care of your tile cleaning needs in Avondale at https://www.tileandgroutcleaningprosavondale.com.ReplyDelete