With over 350,000 different visitors every month, you want your ads to stand-out and be clicked on! We'll help you achieve this.
Hit the jump to learn more about editing your ads.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to edit your NL Classifieds ads.
1. You must be logged into your NL Classifieds account in order to access and edit your listings (ads). You can do this by clicking "Login" at the top right hand corner of the nlclassifieds.com homepage.
2. Login with your full email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
3. Once successfully logged into your NL Classifieds account, you will see the below screen. Click "My Listings" (circled in red) to see all of your existing ads.
4. You will now see all of your NL Classifieds listings (ads). Here we see an Inactive listing, shown under the Inactive Tab. To access any/all of your Active, Pending and Suspended listings, click the respective tab.
5. Once you have found the listing (ad) you would like to Edit, click Edit on that ad. This will bring you to a new page where you can make all of your Edits.
*NOTE*: You will not be able to Edit a suspended listing. You can only Remove it.
6. Here, you can edit all aspects of your listing (except the category it is placed in - contact us for help with this) including the images, expiration date and price.
7. When you are satisfied with your updated ad and your changes, click the "Update" button.
8. Congratulations! You have successfully Edited your NL Classifieds listing (ad). You will now be taken back to your ad and can view it just as the public and all other users will see your ad.
As always, you can reach us by phone at 709-237-7300 or at email@example.com with any questions, comments or concerns.
NL Classifieds, Something For Everyone!